- But there never seems to be a good time to take a Dutch language course?
- Have you been told or experienced that Dutch is an extremely difficult language to learn?
- Do you feel insecure about your Dutch skills / are you struggling to use Dutch in real life?
- Are you ready for an approach to master Dutch with native insights & accelerated learning?
Call Monique directly on: +31 (0)6 497 68 628 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boost Your Dutch Workshop: DUTCH WORD ORDER on Saturday 13 April 2019
Are you trying to learn Dutch but (still) struggling with Dutch word order? Join us on Saturday to improve your Dutch language skills.
– 13 April 2019 from 10.00 to 12.30 in Amstelveen
– Workshop fee is €47,50 p.p. incl. materials
– Level: basic Dutch skills and up
Contact Monique for more information: +31 (0)6 497 68 628, or
Register now by sending your e-mail to: email@example.com
Fun, Fast, Interactive, Native Insights & International Mindset
Boost Your Dutch courses provide a general understanding of 15 essential elements of the Dutch language and how to use them.
This innovative method has been specifically developed to help internationals overcome the hurdles of getting to grips with the Dutch language. Give yourself a head start learning Dutch. READ MORE…
Enjoy learning Dutch in a positive & friendly atmostphere
The following Dutch language courses are available:
- Beginner’s course (Nederlands 1)
- Low intermediate course (Nederlands 2)
- Private lessons: flexible Dutch language programmes
During these courses, you will train all four language skills:
speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Our language lessons are specially designed for individuals and small groups of internationals in order to facilitate personal attention, (group) interaction and speaking Dutch. READ MORE…
Increase the success of employee recruitment & relocation schemes
An important aspect of making yourself at home in the Netherlands is learning to speak (some) Dutch to ease local communications both in private life as well as at work.
Our in-company training programmes take advantage of the extensive skill set & life experiences of internationals. READ MORE…
Easy Dutch vocabulary of 350+ frequently used words, which are similar in English, will be provided to all our students, helping them to learn new Dutch words fast. This unique list is available to participants only!
Language training facilities are based in Amstelveen, but other locations, e.g. the premises of businesses, organisations or (expat) clubs, are also possible.
If you have any further questions about learning Dutch as a second language, please
Call Monique directly on: +31 (0)6 497 68 628 or send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It does not matter if you have lived in the Netherlands for a couple of months, a couple of years or maybe even 10+ years. It is never too late to learn Dutch!