Give yourself the opportunity to quickly learn & improve your Dutch skills in an enjoyable setting!
Boost Your Dutch is a new innovative method, which has been specifically developed to help internationals overcome the hurdles of getting to grips with the Dutch language. The Boost Your Dutch approach takes advantage of the extensive skill set & life experiences of internationals. The aim is to provide a general understanding of the essential elements of the Dutch language, their interaction and context.
The Boost Your Dutch Approach: “Learning Dutch is fun & using Dutch in practice enriches your local life.”
The 5 Principles of Boost Your Dutch:
- Remain close to English language skills to accelerate learning.
- Helicopter view, including: context, positioning & interaction.
- International mind set & expressions, that internationals are likely to use.
- Native knowledge + essential Dutch grammar to enhance understanding.
- Incorporate the results of detailed topics into the bigger picture (NL-Framework).
Boost Your Dutch, The Approach: Principles, Examples & Exercises.
This free E-BOOK is now available for you to DOWNLOAD…
Boost Your Dutch: 15 Essential Dutch Language Principles (Short Course)
This training programme explains common basic principles of the Dutch language and shows you how these basic elements fit together (the bigger picture) in order to provide you with meaningful insights.
Essential Dutch language principles are discussed, such as: types of pronouns, verbs, singular and plural nouns, adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions, constructing questions and easy ways to make Dutch sentences.
Instruction will be given in small groups to encourage interaction and ensure a no-stress, friendly atmosphere to practise speaking. The programme is suitable, if:
- you have not had any previous experience learning Dutch as a second language, or
- you already did some basic Dutch course(s), but you are still struggling to use Dutch in real life.
The Boost Your Dutch training programme consists of 3 x 2½ hour sessions and includes a unique set of custom-made materials and exercises, therefore no books are required.
It is required that you are proficient in English, as this language is used as a support language to facilitate communication and explanation. Course fee is €245,00 p.p. including all course materials. No VAT (Dutch Sales Tax) will be added. Start dates are scheduled throughout the year to enable you to participate a.s.a.p.
Upcoming courses scheduled to start in April & May 2018:
- (BYD101) Sunday Morning 10.00-12.30 Dates: 08/04, 15/04 and 22/04
- (BYD102) Thursday Evening 19.00-21.30 Dates: 12/04, 19/04 and 26/04
- (BYD103) Thursday Evening 19.00-21.30 Dates: 17/05, 24/05 and 31/05
- (BYD104) Sunday Morning 10.00-12.30 Dates: 27/05, 03/06 and 10/06
For more information on this programme: suitablity, alternative course dates, registration, etc.
Call Monique directly on: +31 (0)6 497 68 628 or send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure yet? Since, there are many different language training options out there, the problem is not finding a Dutch course, but choosing the right one! We are happy to discuss the best Dutch training plan for you, taking into account your personal goals & experiences during a free training advice session.